The Navy College Program provides opportunities for Sailors to pursue their educational goals during their off duty time. The Navy College Office is comprised of professional Education Services Specialists, an Education Technician, and Guidance Counselors who provide counseling and advice to Navy members on all matters relating to academic programs, authorize Navy Tuition Assistance, and administer all on-base education programs. The Navy College Office provides services to Sailors stationed with ASHORE and AFLOAT commands at:
- JEB Little Creek,
- JEB Fort Story,
- Wallops Island,
- Naval Recruiting District Richmond,
- and other remote locations in Virginia.
Visit your NCO and find out how to:
- complete a high school diploma
- work on a technical or occupational certificate
- improve your academic skills in reading, math, and English
- earn a college degree
Hours: M-F, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story
1481 "D" Street, Bldg. 3016
Virginia Beach, VA 23459-2434
COMM: (757) 462-8279, DSN: 253-8279, FAX: 462-4693