Navy Region Mid-Atlantic is now hiring federal police officers. We are offering up to $20K hiring incentives for eligible candidates. Earn between $40,770 to $65,654 (pay range for Hampton Roads area Virginia) with full benefits, locality pay and overtime opportunities!
Find your locality pay here:
2023 General Schedule (GS) Locality Pay Tables
Federal Employment Benefits include:
- Paid Training - Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)
- Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, and Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Uniform Allowance
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Federal Employment Retirement System
- On-base amenities and shopping
Navy Region Mid-Atlantic is the regional coordinator for all shore-based naval personnel and shore activities in the Mid-Atlantic Region, which encompasses 20 states, 14 installations, and 50 Operations Support Centers from Maine to Virginia and as far west as Indiana.
For more information on available positions, job locations, or to apply, email DirectHirePolice@navy.mil